Shopping by Appointment in Downtown Greenville
Whether you’re an introverted book lover at heart or simply still a little germ-skittish because of Covid, private shopping is where it’s at. All you have to do is make an appointment, and you get the store to yourself for half an hour. You’ll also have one of our amazing booksellers all to yourself, offering opinions or guidance if you need it or leaving you blissfully alone if you don’t. We still follow all safety protocols, cleaning before and after your visit and wearing masks.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Please book your appointment 24 hours in advance.
- Appointment is half an hour.
- You can bring up to 14 other friends/family.
- Enter through the front door and check in at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks, and we request that you and your guests do as well.
- We clean the store throughout the day.
- We have installed new payment processing machines to offer contact-free checkout.
- A staff member will be on hand at a safe social distance.
- Camilla Kitchen will be open and you can call ahead for catering
With this appointment, you get the benefit of a personal book shopper. We welcome your questions, and we absolutely love giving recommendations.That’s our favorite thing about these shopping appointments!
After you reserve a time slot, you’ll receive a confirmation email with more information.